- Strong Automotive Electronics Supplier
- Competitive Package and Fast track on career development
About Our Client
My client is a listed company with worldwide reputation with a leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions in 12 countries. They have dominated the business in Automotive industry as well as customer electronics industry in Japan.
- Leads the direct sales process and achieving sales targets
- Responsible for visits to current and potential clients
- Leads the performing of routine account management activities
- Submits short and long-range sales plans and prepares sales strategies utilising available marketing programs to reach nominated targets
- Ensures that clients receive high quality customer service
- Reporting to management and sharing information with timely manner
- Study for obtaining information of customer, market, technologies
The Successful Applicant
- A university degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelor's degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Master's degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree)
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organisation including suppliers and/or external customers
- Minimum 5 years experiences of automotive system or component field, either as Sales, Program management or other function with understanding typical flow of automotive business.
- Ability of English communication with colleagues in other area outside Japan.
- Basic knowledge of JOEM and major Japanese Tiers
- Strong motivation to achieve or exceed sales target and of business hunting.
- No objection for travelling either in Japan or outside Japan.
- Flexible to work either in office, at home, and/or remote place regardless hour balance %.
What's on Offer
- International work environment, you will have the best chance working closely with the most prestigious JOEM in automotive industry
- You will be part of the group witnessing the growing business and beneficial for the great results coming after