Sales Account Manager - Processing Machinery - Foreign HQ
Join an international working environment
Expand your industrial connection and networks
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of innovative process equipment in the manufacturing industry. They continuously innovating their products to maximise performance and thus, become the leader in the market.
- Facilitate and be part of the transition process of Japan Sales Strategy change
- Responsible for overall sales performance for the assigned customers in Japan, including Sales Planning, customer management, channel partner management, lead follow-up, prospecting, advocating negotiating and exceeding sales goals
- Propose product solutions in line with customer requirements and driving customer specification review
- Accurate reporting and submission of monthly and quarterly rolling sales forecasts
- Regularly updating and maintaining pertinent sales contacts, opportunities and forecasts
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Proven track of sales records in capital equipment companies
- Strong technical know-how, business presentation, negotiation, analysis and communication skills
- Communication skills in Japanese and English
Our client offers a teamwork cooperative environment for training, support, and growth. They also offer an attractive salary package with incentive on performance.