Sales Account Manager @ Data Storage Company
Multinational company and global environment
Our client is an American data storage company. Since 1978, they have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety and performance. They help people harness and maximise the data sphere. They are the provider of electronic data storage technology and solutions.
- Develop and execute the account plan for the assigned accounts.
- Identify and recommend new opportunities, including new strategic programs, product qualification and marketing strategies.
- Attain and/or exceed the revenue target for the responsible account.
- Drive to make high share from those accounts for both short term and long term.
- Build long term relationship and trust with those customers.
- Have overall account management and support to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Have broader understanding of industry and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the sales process, including qualifying new products, developing sales forecasts, negotiating contracts, working with pricing team, and overseeing account management.
- Network with industry stakeholders, collects information and communicate.
- Customer relationship management and influencing skills
- Good written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Worked in the IT industry to sell and manage the hardware selling process flow (OEM and/or Retail).
- Proven ability to build excellent relationship with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Experience in developing and executing complex sales strategies and action plan.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Fluent in Japanese and business level English skill in both speaking and writing required.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Good carrier growth.
- Good work life balance.