Sale Engineer, industrial equipment, Tokyo, 6.5M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Import and sales of measuring instruments and analytical instruments.
- Their products are well-known in market.
- Work with other departments to approach prospective customers and make proposals.
- Achieve sales target or high achievement rate.
- Provide services to existing customers, get orders, and plan and organize daily work schedules in CRM to establish new accounts by calling existing or potential customers.
- Prepare and send proposals including specifications / quotes for pre-orders, sales contracts / installation documents for the order.
- Answer customer questions about products, prices, and their availability.
- Work with the service team to attend the installation work.
- Good experience in handling industrial equipment as corporate sales.
- Background in mechanical engineering.
- Ordinary car driver's license (with company car driving)
- Planning, execution, and customer management of the area in charge for achieving the sales budget