Sale engineer, Global chemical company, Yokohama, 6M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Global manufacturers and distributors of vital component parts support to many industries around the world.
- Their products are well-known in the market
- Responsible for managing and resolving quality concerns for the Japan business
- Working directly with our global manufacturing sites in China, Europe & USA
- Preparation of all company technical documentation as required in Japanese
- Technical Sales support and active engagement in the sales process at key customer design-in processes
- Technical support for all customized solutions that we offer in the Japanese market, which will involve working with our international team of engineers
- Follow-up and support all technical sales opportunities within the Japanese business
- Contribute to the overall sales performance of the Japanese business by supporting the successful conversion of new technical projects
- Contribute to the gross margin improvement of the Japanese business through improved local sourcing activities
- Great sales experience in an engineering role with exposure to QA/QC
- Experience of direct customer interaction in a sales and engineering capacity
- Plastic injection moulding experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent oral and written English and Japanese
- Impeccable personal integrity and ethics
- A hands on/can do orientation driven by the will to accomplish tasks
- Success oriented with a high degree of energy, motivation and confidence
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
5M~6M + 10% Bonus