Saitama - Indirect Procurement Buyer - Global Automotive Co.
*Major multinational automotive company
*Exciting opportunity for those who want to work in Indirect Procurement
- Our client is an OEM in the automotive industry. The company has been in the Japan market for over 70 years and they have over 5,000 people in their Japan office.
- Manage and optimize sourcing activities with other members of Buying Team.
- Secure and manage suppliers and ensure that supplier selection is in line with segment strategy.
- Manage and execute agreements with suppliers during and after production; and secure outcome of sourcing in contractual packages.
- At least 3 years of experience in Indirect Purchasing
- Knowledge of automotive industry or willingness to learn
- Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Large OEM automotive company
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance