- Work for a multinational hotel accommodation provider!
- Utilize your english speaking skills!
Our client is a very-well known hotel acommodation provider.
- Focused on understanding and ramping up core work, by establishing and maintaining rapport with community members, other team members and key stakeholders
- Recognize case type/severity while de-escalating crisis and managing other people's emotions
- Focused on fully understanding policies and their rationale, while implementing them to ensure the best interest of our community is satisfied
- Working with Safety Lead to develop and enhance internal policies, processes and tools
- Ensure metrics driven performance
- Has 1 year and above of work experience in customer service.
- Has knowledge in Safety & Security
- Background in advocacy, crisis management, mediation, clinical/non-clinical social work, or e-commerce customer service.Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written (email) and spoken (phone), to help our community in a tactful and diplomatic manner
- Amenable to work on weekends.
- Stock units
- 16 days paid leave
- Travel Coupon
- Fun working environment