- Working with Professional team in the market to develop skills in the market.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- Soda machine maker company support consumer in Japan and around the world.
- Comply with the High Pressure Gas Safety Act and the Food Sanitation Act, and perform inspections and maintenance of legal equipment requirements based on domestic laws.
- Overseeing the application container inspection of the gas cylinder used for filling
- Quality control and receipt / payment control of returned gas cylinders and filled gas cylinders
- Acceptance of liquefied carbon dioxide as a raw material and control of gas quality
- Responding to complaints about quality, etc. from customers caused by factories
- Establishment, implementation, and maintenance of hazard prevention regulations based on the High Pressure Gas Safety Act.
- Operations required to become an ISO-acquired factory and maintenance operations after acquisition
- Guidance on risk assessment activities such as HACCAP
- Management of safety and environmental activities of the entire factory
The Successful Applicant
- High-pressure gas production safety officer's diploma (Class B chemical or machinery)
- Fire Service Act Hazardous Materials Handling Chief Qualification
- Experience of food sanitation manager
- Work experience related to safety and quality in manufacturing plants, etc.
- Work experience related to high pressure gas equipment
- Experience in factory safety, quality and environment management work
- Work experience such as internal audits at ISO offices
- Experience in teaching risk assessment such as HACCAP and HAZOP
- Interpersonal ability to coordinate with other departments and partner companies
What's on Offer