RTSM Project Management
Contribute to Faster Delivery of Crucial and Lifesaving Therapies to the Market
Partner with Innovative Research Organizations in Biotech, Pharma and Med Device
- US headquartered, innovative clinical technology company, leading in the field of randomization and trial supply management for the global lifesciences industry.
- Serve as primary contact with client to ensure communication is maintained and project schedules are adhered to.
Lead problem solving and resolution efforts by assisting with issue identification, resolution, documentation, and escalation.
- Organize and participate in client meetings and respond to all client requests in a timely manner.
- Author data change requests based on client's needs.
- Coordinate the implementation and review of the data changes.
- Manage budget and Change Orders as required.
- Proactively review study data to identify trends or issues.
- Investigate issues and manage the resolution.
- Partner with other project managers on a cross functional basis to develop and implement business process improvement activities.
- Coordinate efforts towards data uploads (users, sites, randomization lists etc.) in the different environments
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and in English and Japanese.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills; ability to present in front of an audience.
- Strong client management skills, including interpersonal skills; ability to build rapport and credibility with senior-level clients and internal partners.
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Analytical decision making.
- Extensive clinical research or project management experience
- Client management experience required
- Business analyst experience in a software environment preferred
- Experience in a clinical, CRO, or pharmaceutical operational function preferred
- Experience managing software development lifecycles (SDL) a plus
- Experience with TSM/IRT services delivery and eClinical systems implementation preferrered
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a global organization within Japan
- Leverage clinical trial experience and project management capabilities to deliver excellent customer service to sponsors, investigator and other external stakeholders
- Opportunity to work on global clinical trials and develop expertise in RTSM