- Working in Head Office with Global projects for Nissan
- Work for one of the top 4 global media and communication agencies
About Our Client
- International Advertising agency brand under one of the top 4 biggest media and communication agencies.
- Extremely international working environment looking over global markets, not limited to Japan.
* Managing the four regions of the Europe and Middle East for the roll out of vehicles for Nissan's Global Configurator Program
* Understand and manage vehicle project scope per market
* Plan and assist with coordinating vehicle production schedules and costs for all four regions
* Coordinate the deployment of vehicle assets to relevant server locations
* Assist with the coordination of data related to the display and function of production assets (i.e help to ensure production information guides are aligned)
* Coordinates and communicates feedback from all markets to the production teams
* Facilitates meetings between productions teams and the market to help align on vehicle specifications
* Coordinates with other Nissan teams as directed by Nissan Global as required
* Organises and attends meetings with all America's regions weekly
* Attends global production meetings twice weekly
* Works closely and attends regular meetings with Nissan Global to ensure the smooth and successful deployment of Configurator assets.
* Actively identifies project risks and provides mitigation strategies in collaboration with the production teams to ensure market launch dates are adhered to whenever possible.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Minimum of 4-6 years project management experience.
* Experience in working with an international team is a plus.
* Mac & PC literate, in the applications of Word, Excel, Project Jira and Confluence.
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, Project and Project Online.
* Demonstrated success working in a small team setting.
* Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills.
* Job requires evening and/or some weekend work
What's on Offer
- A chance to work in Global Marketing project, based in Japan
- International working environment with colleagues all around the world, using English in daily work