RM in Global Asset management - Sr Manager/Associate Director
1000万円 - 1600万円
Enjoying your career growth in Global Asset Management firm
One of the top-tire Asset Management firm globally.
- Identifies key decision-makers, established contact and builds personal and trusting relationships and maintains up-to-date knowledge of each client's organization and strategic direction and probes for opportunities
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of products and services of all Fidelity companies and identifies needs for new products and works
- Co-work with other team member for both relationship management and wholesaler activities.
- Strong understanding on business and excellent knowledge of financial services industry.
- Experience in financial services industry for more than 10 years and Investment trust/asset management industry with more than 5 years.
- Client focus by understanding and proactively meet client needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with all levels of the organizations and client organization.
- Responsiveness, quick turnaround, follow-up and a focus on exceeding expectations.
- Organizational, committed, problem solving skills and possesses the ability to think through issues and follow to resolution
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Competitive salary
- Enjoying your career growth in Global Asset Management firm