Risk Sr Analyst (Operational)
Opportunity to grow within a big brand company.
*Work under the direction of strong Risk Managers to learn and progress personal
Large international bank.
- Resolve issues and recommend solutions to moderate problems
- Integrate speciality area knowledge with an understanding of industry standards and practices and how teams collaborate to accomplish goals of the sub-function/ job family
- Serve as an industry expert and advisor
- Analyse and approve counter-party credit limits for trading, transnational and financing businesses with funds
- Develop risk management framework and processes for funds
- Advise businesses and clients on transaction structures and negotiate credit terms
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the firm, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- 2-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in financial analysis, accounting and valuation
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Great work life balance
- Opportunity to grow within a big brand company
Work under the direction of strong Risk Managers to learn and progress personal skillset.