- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- A leading global food & beverage company built on three businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, and Specialized Nutrition.
- Ensure the delivery of new product developments within business objectives with a focus on cost, quality, and time.
- Ensure that all new developments are compliant with all requirements: claim, regulatory, food safety, and industrial property.
- Be actively involved in the ideation stage and contribute to creating a robust and relevant inno/reno portfolio.
- Arrange and coordinate the execution of pilot trials. Plan, organize, conduct, and follow up industrial trials. Collect, analyze and present the relevant analytical data, provide assistance during the launch period and afterward carry out a formal handover to the industrial department.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters's Degree in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or closely related field.
- Knowledge of dairy technology is an advantage.
- Good experiences in R&D or related fields.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinking
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Fluent in Japanese and Business level
What's on Offer