RF Semiconductor FAE Engineer, Tokyo, ~10M
Opportunity to work for one of the world's largest semiconductor companies
A company that blends the best aspects of Japanese and International Companies
- One of the worlds largest semiconductor manufacturers with over 30,000 employees worldwide
- A broad range of product lines; from automotive to IoT
- Consist ant stable growth
- Provide technical support for RF semiconductor product portfolio
- Provide product promotion to the customer aiming to obtain design win in the customer
- Provide technical Q&A to customers and product users, and debug any issues that may arise
- Work with Product support team to satisfy customer needs.
- Basic knowledge on analog and RF to handle broad analog and RF semiconductor products.
- Capability to expand product expertise by leveraging the basic knowledge of RF and analog skilled support experience.
- English communication is required. Mostly to read English technical documentation and to write the technical English reports, but also to periodically hold tele-conference with the other teams located internationally.
- Salary and benefits package; up to 10M Japanese Yen, depending on experience
- Work life balance; flex time system in place
- The opportunity to work at a global, stable semiconductor company
- The opportunity to use and work with English regularly