Rewards Manager / Senior Manager - Pharmaceutical Company
Opportunity to make a great impact in a top-tier pharmaceutical company
Great salary, bonus & benefits including flexibility and great work-life balance
Top-tier Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Europe. They have one of the most exciting product pipelines, and hence have strong growth plans in the years to come both in Japan and globally.
- Contribute to the design and development of the Compensation and Benefits strategy
- Manage and oversee the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the overall organisation design process, encompassing evaluation and sizing, grading structures and job families, as well as bench-marking.
- Lead the implementation of new and existing reward programs and initiatives (ie annual salary review process) providing advice and direction to senior management and HRBPs.
- Look to continually improve C&B policies and practices, in a way that they remain best-in-class as well as customer-centric. Act as a champion of brand values and people principles, ensuring they are reflected in everything you do.
- Bachelor Degree
- Business level English and fluency in Japanese
- At least 7 years of experience working in the C&B field
- Logical thinking and analytical skills, as well as numerical ability
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Excellent compensation
- Great career path into a Director level role
- Flexibility around work style including flexible working hours, and work from home options
- Chance to develop your career in one of the top brands in Healthcare
- Growing business with a healthy product pipeline