Revenue & Reservations Manager - Travel Industry - Tokyo
Revenue Management role covering Japan and South East Asia
Responsible for maxmising profitability and influencing sales strategy in APAC
Our client is one of the leading travel companies in the world. The company has a global workforce of 25,000 employees, in the field and in over 20 offices in 15 countries throughout the world.
They have a long standing history in the market and are regarding as the best and the biggest travel and leisure company in the world.
- Define and implement pricing for all products across the Japan and Asian markets.
- Manage demand and monitor trends by steering pricing and promotional offers.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of pricing optimisation tools.
- Interact daily with Japan Sales team.
- At least 3 years experience working in revenue management within travel, tourism or hospitality.
- Data driven approach to decision making and problem solving with strong commercial awareness.
- English and Japanese Language.
- Excellent negotiation skill and determined approach.
Work for a rapidly expanding business in Japan, that is part of one of the largest Tourism Companies in the world.
Excellent compensation and APAC exposure.