Revenue Manager - International Hotel - Tokyo
Work for a global hotel group in the heart of Tokyo.
Responsible for the Revenue Management department.
About Our Client
Our client is a European Multinational Hotel Group operating under a number of global brands. They have an offering that services each level to include: budget, economy and 5 star luxury.
They are responsible for over 3,000 hotels globally and their revenue last year was in excess of 6 billion euros.
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Optimise and expand distribution partnerships.
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff at the client hotel.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated.
- Japanese and English language.
- Previous hotel / hospitality experience in revenue management or another analytical discipline.
- Strong understanding of the financial side of a business, with an excellent grasp of revenue management.
- Determined and focused approach.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to expand your career in Revenue Management and grow with one of the largest Hotel groups in the world.