Revenue Manager - Business Service (Hospitality)
Japan is the biggest market within all of Asia
International working environment with a newly implemented flex time
They are a business service company that has several properties across Japan and globally. The service they provide is still fairly new in Japan with only 20 years of history.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create pricing strategies - may include assisting in creating promotional campaigns in order to generate business, work with the front desk personnel to track customer trends and reservations. Decide the packaging by collaborating closely with travel agencies and creating a marketing plan.
- Conduct competition analyses - also analyze economic trends to determine the demand for hotel reservations based on tourism and business travel
- Track hotel revenue
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in Japanese and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent analytical, communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Previous experience working in hospitality industry
- Experience collaborating with travel agencies
- Japan is the biggest market within Asia
- Low turn over rate, less than 10% within back office
- Diverse environment - 30% of all staff are foreign, and majority of the staff have overseas experience
- Flex time: Core time is 11:00-15:00, can choose to work 7 hours between 07:00 and 20:00
- New retirement system - DC (Defined Contribution) plan is implemented