Retail Sales Manager- Consumer goods company
International working environment
3 years of B2B sales experience in FMCG company
Our client is a well-known company based in France who provides small household applicants. Their products have been used in millions of households in Japan.
With 5 new stores opened last year they now hold 41 stores in total. Due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for an a retail sales manager to help manage the stores they hold.
- Achievement of sales budget: Set targets, check and analyze progress, and report/improve to achieve sales budget for the store in charge
- Store management: Set goals for the store management plan in charge, check and analyze progress, analyze results/report/improve
- Staffing: Set targets for the store agency plan in charge, check and analyze progress, analyze results/report/improve
- Sales contact: Business negotiations with the person in charge of opening a store/facility management
- Japanese fluency (English not necessary)
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience in FMCG industry
- Having driving license
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent growth within the company