Retail Manager - Global Renowned Retail Brand
Opportunity to Thrive Business Across Japan Market
Working in One of the World's Most Recognized Retail Companies
Our client is a famous US headquarteded lifestyle retail brand that manufatures and sells stylish clothing, footwear and accesories.
- Build and implement retail development planning and strategies
- Manage new store openings (stand-alone stores, Outlet, Pop-ups and other types of stores) and develop franchise stores.
- Manage and improve the existing retail stores
- Responsible for achieving budget of sales, margins and operating income of retail stores
- Sales promotion including the visual merchandising
- Determine and carry out marketing strategies and store layouts/ designs by working closely with the marketing and other teams
- Order products and optimize the product mix at stores
- Identifies slow moving inventory, develop concrete strategies for selling it and maintains the adequate inventory level
- Maintain good knowledge of products sold at retail stores.
- At least 8 years experience in Multi store retail Sales, development and operations in the apparel.
- Good experience of managing retail personnel
- Good command of business English
- Excel, Word, Power Point
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Flexibility to deal with fast changing environments
- Experience in opening and operating multi Retail Doors and outlets
- Ability to manage all faucets of retail operations.
- Self-motivated and an out of the box thinker
- The chance to work closely with global HQ.
- Highly competitive salary as well as unique opportunity to grow a business in Japan