Reservations Manager for Luxury Hotel
Work for a Luxury Hotel!
Fun Working Environment!
Our client is a multinational luxury hotel based in Tokyo.
- Supports customer loyalty and property's brand standards by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the brand.
- Gains understanding of the property's primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
- Utilizes all available on the job training tools for employees.
- Creates monthly labor scheduling for team.
- Responds to incoming reservations sales opportunities for the property that are outside parameters of the Event Booking Center.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- 2 years relevant experience in the luxury hotel
- Japanese fluency in reading / writing / speaking is a must.
- Work for a diversed company with fun working environment
- Promising career progression