Reservation Agent - New Hotel Yokohama - 4.5M
¥4,200,000 - ¥4,500,000
Be part of the growing team!
promising career progression!
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning in hospitality management. They have several properties in Japan.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers' desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as tour tickets, travel insurance, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
The Successful Applicant
- Business level in English and Japanese
- Has relevant experience in hospitality management
- Familiar in Opera System or other hotel system
- Has BA degree
- Willing to work in Yokohama
- Willing to work on Shifting schedule including night shift
What's on Offer
- Define contribution plan - 1 system of the retirement, premium retirement plan. Company pay every month. -- they can decide which item they would like to invest. -- total amount: depending on which item whey would like to invest.
- Pension, health
- Labor insurance
- Benefit situation - kind of outsourcing of the benefit, discount for using restaurant, hotel, movie. (after probation) - after 3 months
- Paid leaves: first yr 10 days, -- 6 months after onboarding date
- Can accumulate Up to 20 days