Reserch Fellow ,Yokohama, 6M , No Japanese ability required
¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
Working for professional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided.
About Our Client
- Global Research institute focusing on Specialty materials development technology.
- Conduct necessary market research in focused technical fields.
- Participate in the construction and management of R&D platform.
- Participate in life-cycle R&D work including demonstration, initiation, review, implementation, conclusion and commercialization.
- Demonstration and review of major technical plans, test R&D results, and promote commercialization of R&D achievements.
- In charge or assist the management of R&D team.
- Other related work arranged by the team or company.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials, etc., excellent candidates with master's degree are also acceptable.
- Good year of R&D experience in chemical, energy or material companies.
- R&D experience in university or research institute
- Abundant experience in R&D projects of polyimide
- Excellent logical thinking ability, analysis ability and innovation ability;
- English as working language ( candidate must live in Japan)
What's on Offer
- 5M-6M JPY