Research Scientist, flavours and fragrances, Tokyo, 8.5M
600万円 - 850万円
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
- Global leading in flavours and fragrances that delight consumers all over the world.
- Work on complex projects, take leadership, and collaborate with cross-functionally, cross-regionally, recommendations to project teams based on experimental results.
- Contribute to a culture of excellent communication, information sharing, collaboration and relationships within the team and other departments.
- Analyze data accurately and provide the results on time.
- Develop and improve analytical capabilities.
- Provide technical service to our customers.
- Manage organizational effectiveness
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Biochemistry or equivalent
- Great working experience as a scientist
- Good knowledge and understanding of analytical chemistry
- Extensive technical skills in area of specialty
- Extensive knowledge of methods and scientific processes
- Independently plans and executes technical aspects of projects
- Effectively contributes to development of research methods and technical planning
- Ability to interpret experimental/analytical results and/or devise next round of experiments
- Extensive knowledge in relevant scientific literature
- Ability to build relationships with customers, working with our customers in partnership to together work on the best solution
- 6M-8.5M JPY