- Work in one of the largest corporations ran in US
- Opportunity to utilize English and Japanese
About Our Client
One of the largest corporations ran in the United States with their speciality in Pharmaceutical. They have offices in over 50 counties, and is still growing their presence in Japan.
- Become the foremost expert on customer/consumer insights for Japan market.
- Be able to identify growth opportunities through consumer truths, discover important unmet needs and enable the organization to be one step ahead to deliver on innovations in order to maintain our #1 position and be the most trusted brands.
- Translate data (coming from either primary or syndicated) into information and information into insights that can drive strategies, approaches, and plans.
- Monitor market and industry trends, and share best practices with internal stakeholders.
- Challenge external partners to bring forward innovative ways of generating and using insights (e.g. processes, cross-collaboration research, methodologies, communication of insights)
- Work closely with the Brand Managers to help provide local texture & perspective in interpreting the results from these studies after duly synthesizing/ integrating across multiple disparate data sources to provide a holistic business perspective on the business.
- Consult with marketing, sales, professional affairs, business analytics and project leaders on the risks and opportunities of consumer/customer initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5-8 years of progressive experience in strategic insights, market research, business analytics or a related field.
- Must have FMCG, Cosmetics, Food/Beverage industry or client experience.
- Technical market research and analytical expertise and conversant in a range of quantitative and qualitative ad research techniques and syndicated business analyses.
- Knowledge of new research tools & techniques of gaining consumer insights will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely.
- Willingness to "have an opinion" backed up by insight and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis.
- Strategic business knowledge with the ability to appropriately use judgement and risk-taking.
- Demonstrated leadership in engaging multi-functional and multi-cultural counterparts through positive power of influence.
- Strong analytic skills, including use of statistical and multivariate analyses.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in an American Pharmaceutical corporation with a huge presence in Japan, and will be able to work in an international environment while utilizing both Japanese and English skills.