Research Analyst (Associate)
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
Responsible for new revenue generation and new business development
Strong brand recognition & global reach, with a world-class development program
About Our Client
- Our client is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company provides brokerage and consulting services across a wide variety of real estate sectors, catering to both domestic and foreign investors.
- The Research analyst will regularly interact with season real estate professionals and be at the forefront of the Japanese real estate market.
- The role requires strong report-writing and data analysis skills.
- Gathering and analysing Japanese property market data, authoring regular sector reports and providing consultancy services.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: University degree, professional qualifications and a self-learning attitude.
- Language: Native English, No Japanese needed
- Experience in writing research reports, with a solid understanding of economics
- Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
What's on Offer
- Chance to gain knowledge and experience in Japanese real estate market
- Rapid career progression opportunities, excellent compensation, and benefits.