- Leading Software Vendor
- Solid opportunity to be the part of the growing business
About Our Client
Our client is Europe based world leading security software company, recently focusing on the cloud business. They have over 50 people in Japan.
- Responsible for the renewal of customer maintenance contracts in Japan region; this includes. providing quotes directly to customers and/or their assigned channel partners.
- Responsible for up selling customers and identifying opportunities for add-on sales.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Handles customer and partner inquiries related to quotes, pricing, co-terming, up selling and reinstatement of maintenance contracts.
- Positively interacts and collaborates with Customers and partners.
- Identifies and pursues maintenance reinstatement opportunities.
- Assists in negotiation of maintenance agreements.
- Work closely with distributor, Sales manager and Sales Engineers to ensure sales closure.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to articulate product's different features and answers any questions customers might have.
- Able to make up 30 and above calls each day.
- Punctual, reliable, and strong attention to detail.
- Upbeat, organised and highly persistent in follow-ups.
- Team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies.
- Fluent Japanese and limited English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and salary package.
- Office is at Roppongi mori hills.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.