Renewal Sales Representative (Okinawa)
Great opportunity to launch your career in sales and IT industry
Good work-life balance
Our client is an American company that provides outsourcing and consulting services. They are the only company solely focused on helping businesses grow and retain revenue from existing customers.
Many large companies such as Microsoft, GE, and Google to name a few, are using them in order to retain and keep their customers.
They are now expanding and hiring for their Okinawa office.
- Achieve your quota by selling product/service renewals for some of the most recognized technology companies, may offer upsell opportunities when applicable
- Work within an established customer and own a dedicated territory
- Develop the expertise to provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecast
- Acquire invaluable experience updating and managing your opportunity pipeline in the latest CRM technology
- Collaborate with other Renewal Sales Reps and management to optimize sales processes
- High volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day
- Effectively partner and build relationships with external clients
- Will manage basic objection handling with customers
- Prior experience working in a customer service or sales capacity required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment required
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Aptitude to learn new technology is required
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Large stable company
- Good work-life balance
- Great chance to get started in sales and IT industry