Remote work - Service Delivery Specialist (Korean speaker)
Large Global Telecom Carrier
Full remote work | International Work environment
Our Client is one of the largest Global telecommunications company in the worlds. Company builds and operates telecommunications networks and markets voice, mobile, internet access, pay television and other products and services. In Japan our Client has about 30 employees and count major corporations among its best clients. Main products for Japanese market include all point-to-point communication, EPL, sub-sea cabling and more.
- This role will be based in Japan but will be covering Korean market. Korean language Fluency required.
- Responsible for all customer communication updates in relation to the implementation and managing delivery of the customers services via PMO programs and in line with Company's work methods
- Ensure regular structured and tracked engagement with all customers and stakeholders under management, outlining the progress of orders and delivery activity using defined business agreed tools and templates
- Develop and maintain customer facing tracking schedules for customer orders under your delivery portfolio, specifically around delivery milestones and solution deployment requirements
- Monitor, register and coordinate all procurement activity associated with the delivery of Customer services under management onto the Company's network
- Fluent level of Korean and Business English.
- An Initiative, commitment and drive in providing excellent customer service.
- Experience in the delivery and implementation of projects.
- An understanding of ordering, billing and assurance systems as well as the processes involved in managing service requests.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects to critical deadlines.
- Process and business writing skills using the following tools: MS Project, VISIO, MS Office skill
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to ensure updates to customers are adequate and frequent.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.