- Internatioanl Working Environment with Competitive Salary
- Skill-up Opportunity, Good Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global providers of information and communications technology infrastructure and smart devices. They provide integrated solutions for their clients including telecom networks, IT, smart devises and cloud services. They are dedicated to develop Japanese market and is looking for a high calibre candidate to join the network team to support their premium clients.
- Evaluate architecture and resiliency decisions, tackling problems.
- Design and maintain processes that ensure minimal amount of downtime.
- Work with other engineering teams to establish standards for high quality software delivery.
- Identify gaps in testing, CI/CD and system monitoring.
- Drive improvements to test framework architecture and test coverage.
- Evangelise best practices in delivery of quality software and services.
- Promote technological excellence via training and education
- Bridging between key stakeholders in the organisation, understanding the language and requirements of each side.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent experience.
- 4+years'experienceinqualityassessment,deploying and operating complex distributed system software.
- Experience with multiple frameworks for quality assurance.
- Solid understanding of web services foundations and protocols.
- Understanding of cloud technologies and complex networked software systems.
What's on Offer
- Fast track career progression in a multi-national company.
- Above market standard salary and benefits. Salary up to 10M JPY/year.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Bilingual position in a enjoyable work location.