- Join Global Leader in Clinical Trial Endpoint Technology
- Digital Innovation of Clinical Trials
Global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on their solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date.
Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
- At least 2-4+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/ medical device field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on project management
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
- Chinese language preferred
Involvement in cutting-edge clinical technology development for the global market. Top of the market compensation with remote work opportunity.