Lucrative remuneration package
Work for a company with a contemporary culture and a global presence
The company is a world leading IT consulting firm with a well-established Japanese and global clientele. As their business grows, they are looking to hire a talented Release Manager. The company strives to help customers achieve their business objectives through the application of their innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services. All serving to ensure the satisfaction of their clients and all stakeholders involved.
The Release Manager will be responsible for:
- Gathering business requirements and converting them into IT requirements with clear acceptance criteria
- Liaising with business owners and IT leaders within client organisation on weekly / monthly basis to ensure IT deliveries meet project goals, vision and reflect true voice of customer
- Analysing and documenting business requirements for business requests while using industry standard analysis techniques such as UML or data flow modelling, work-flow analysis, functional decomposition analysis and business rule definition
- Conceptualising the solution framework and preparing the business specification documents
- Setting up review meetings for documents requiring approval
- Facilitating knowledge transition to development teams for the proposed requirements
- Collaborating across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive business solutions are implemented
Business and technical requirements:
- At least 6 years of experience in business requirements definition and application design in system development in the insurance industry.
- Proficient in communication skills, good relationship building with related parties, smooth business communication at meetings, etc., and interest adjustment.
- Experience working with complex business data, work-flow, and technology issues to support decision making.
- Ability to understand the entire system development process.
- Ability to use agile and case techniques.
- High problem-solving ability and who can proceed with multitasking while keeping an eye on the details while performing overall optimisation.
- Proficiency in Japanese and English will be required, at least Business level both in writing and speaking
The successful candidate will be a part of a global operation and entitled to:
- A competitive salary of up to JPY 11M/year
- Working in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Work/life balance with flexibility to work from home