Regulatory Specialist , Chemical industry , 7M JPY
¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
Working with professional team in the market
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Chemical and Bio-Chemical based company who support mainly in Food, FMCG business.
- Provide accurate and timely regulatory support related to vitamin B3 (non-feed), GMP products, cosmetic and quasi-drug ingredients to business team to maintain existing business and secure future business growth.
- Submit change notifications to corresponding authority, renew import license of the relevant company products, and communicate with all internal and external stakeholders when it becomes necessary.
- Support in preparation of the Japanese crop protection dossiers and communicating with authority and external partners when needed (10%).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science or from other science-related educational background.
- Experience in regulatory affairs, product safety or quality assurance functions within the chemical, cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of local regulations such as CSCL, ISHL, PDSCL, FSL.
- Knowledge of cosmetic, quasi-drug related regulations.
- Process good knowledge of local regulations and regulatory requirements relevant to responsibilities
- Business level of English and Fluent in Japanese
What's on Offer