Very stable international Asset Management company
Work closely with overseas offices
Global Asset Manager with a long history employing over 10,000 staff and one of oldest AM in Asia.
- Information sharing with compliance, risk management and operations
- Collect and analyze data related to regulatory changes
- Reporting to the regulators (BoJ, FSA, etc)
- Business level English & Japanese
- 2-10 years experience (Around Analyst/Associate level) in Middle Office or Operations function in Japan.
- Great attention to detail
- Asset Management/ Investment Management experience preferred
- Good work life balance
- Diverse and international working environment
- Work closely with overseas offices