Regulatory assistant, flavor company, Tokyo, 6M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
Work closely with Professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- The global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances.
- Company develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners.
- First line contact with the customer, assessment of inquiries based guidelines and entering them in the request database to follow up the status and ensure service target are met
- Responds to customer requests for technical information with in a specified time frame so as to support company goals.
- Complete tasks and manage data, consult PID officer/ specialist for interpretations issues or questions not covered by guidelines policies to ensure products information is in strict compliance with customer requirements, regulations and industry standards
- Reviews all product information to ensure 100% accuracy and completeness before document reach to the customer.
- University degree in science or technical area. Preferred - Chemistry / Food technology or related discipline
- Good experiences in regulatory affairs, managing chemicals notifications in Japan and client interface.
- Basic knowledge in food technology and or chemistry and or administrative education
- Good working knowledge of chemical regulations in Japan
- General appreciation of regulatory issues, trends and pending legislation in Japan