Regional Support Manager @ Global Software Startup
One of the fastest growing IT Software companies in the world!
Startup | International Environment | Great salary package
Our Client is an American software company, one of the fastest growing IT Software companies in the world and among the 10 most influential and innovative brands. They are Headquartered in Los Angeles and having offices world-wide. Liferay Tokyo is their Asia Pacific support headquarters for their Australia and New Zealand market. In Japan our Client has about 30 people in their office in Shibuya-ku.
The Australia/New Zealand Regional Support Manager is responsible for leading our Client's customer support engineers who assist their customers in the region. The role is also responsible for building strong relationships with customers and partners to support them through critical issues as well as organizing meetings to understand customer's feedback on product and service. The ultimate goal is to assist engineers with anything they need to fulfill their job, create a culture in line with Company's values, and work collaboratively with sales team in Sydney, Australia. In addition, you will help customers build a vibrant business by assisting them with their product as well as enabling support engineers to reach their full potential to serve others.
- At least 3 years experience of leading a customer support team for an enterprise level software or service
- Alternatively, 3 or more years experience in customer success management role that deals with enterprise level customers on resolving issues
- Excellent professional and customer service abilities, including effective written and spoken communication skills
- Business level English for speaking, reading, and writing
- No Japanese required
- Experience working with global customers in English
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.