Regional Service Support Manager
Stable business at niche area of professional audio system
Company currently growing in Japan
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known audio-electronics technology manufacturer, currently expending its activities in Japan. This global company has been successfully widening its market-shares and creating innovating products for more than 70 years.
The primary responsibility of the Regional Service Support Manager is to provide after sales service to channel partners and end users in the Asia Pacific region.
- Manages and oversees the daily service operation and ensures a high level of repair quality and customer service. Ensures adequate support to distributor's service centres on technical product information, service information, and spare parts details including part cost and availability.
- Supervises approval process for warranty claims across the Asia Pacific Region. Monitors the return rate of products and provides monthly report on local service data as well as breakdown of regional warranty returns to the Management.
- Implements properly the Service Policy taking into consideration local service work flows and procedures. Proactively initiate discussion with counterparts in other Business Units and Corporate in optimizing the existing Service Policy.
- Represents Asia Business Unit to work collaboratively with Service Team from other Business Units, and Global Quality, to discuss and resolve any product quality issues.
- Defines key performance indicators to measure Channel Partners' performance and manages Channel Partners' performance with these indicators. Conducts service training for engineers from Channel Partners (Service Providers). Aim to improve our Post-sales support from our partners.
- Explores the possibilities to appoint 3rd party Service Provider, and provide recommendation.
- Works collaboratively with Product Marketing, Applications Engineering on Pre and Post-Sales Support for large scale installation in Pro-Audio and Integrated Systems Market Segments.
- Manages customers feedback and develops/implements action plans to resolve field product quality issues.
- Controls all product technical documentations/records and an optimal level of spare part inventory.
- Acts as the technical consultant in all service related enquiries and provides trouble shooting support to Channel Partners and End Users.
- Provides onsite customer service support when required.
- Takes other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Strong service engineering experience in audio/video/broadcasting/telecommunication industry, preferably with sizable company(s) that provide after sales services
- Fluent Japanese, excellent verbal and written English communications skills, Mandarin are a plus
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Well-versed of service standards and procedures.
- Self-motivated with demonstrable leadership ability
- Detail oriented, multi-tasking, well-organized, team oriented, and good time management skills
- Must be computer literate at using Windows based computer programs such as Word and Excel
- Experience using problem-solving techniques
- Good business acumen
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of time
What's on Offer
- Global atmosphere with flat organization
- Stable business at niche area of professional audio system
- Work life balance
- All employees are from mid-career recruitment