Regional Sales Manager
Tokyo 23 Wards
Start up opportunity
Face growing unicorn IT company
About Our Client
Our client delivers the entire security solution service over 100 above countries and 30M employees.
- Strong software sales experience as a Regional Sales Manager or Area VP
- Well networked to attract top-performing professionals into the selling organization
- Thorough understanding of SaaS business models with enterprise security experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both internally and externally
- Thorough understanding of various routes to market through a broad network of channel partners
- Polished and professional presence with the ability to "control the room" with C level customer executives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- 5-7+ years of Enterprise Sales Leadership experience in software/SaaS.
- Proven track record of building and leading successful sales teams.
- Strong sales process and methodology around territory planning, assessment and resource allocation.
- Extensive business travel within the region - approximately 75 percent.
- Strong leadership, planning, execution, people-management and coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build influential relationships with partners in the business, including Finance, Legal, HR, Inside Sales, Channel Partners and R&D.
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions.
What's on Offer
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity