Regional Sales Manager - Worldwide beverage brand
Opportunity to work for a growing brand in the Japan Market.
To work with some of the most innovative and creative people in the industry.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company within the FMCG industry, responsible for some of the most recognisable brands in Food and Beverage. Based in over 20 countries worldwide, our client provides excellent geographical diversity whilst balancing their exposure to developing and emerging market.
In 2015 produced approximately $50 billion in revenue. Their core values are born from their global growth and strongly believe that nothing should get in the way of talented and capable people achieving their career goals.
They are looking for strong people, who can challenge ideas and think different to grow market share.
- Efficiently lead, motivate and train their team on a daily basis.
- Effectively manage subordinates, offering guidance and support to ensure that the brand performs at its highest.
- Grow distribution and sales in existing clients and product range where possible.
- Regular client calls to ensure optimal relationships and understanding of the brand position.
- Check and ensure the availability of products.
- Analyse performance on the basis of defined KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
- Business Japanese and English.
- Exposure to FMCG environment.
- Strong people management ability.
- Strongly results orientated.
- Negotiating skills; able to influence with authority and have difficult conversations to ensure costs/pricing is met.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
Innovative and challenging company offering the opportunity to work with world renowned brands.