Regional Safety Engineer at World Leader in Infra Services
Global Infrastructure Services World Leader
Great work-environment | Best-in-class benefit
About Our Client
Our Client is the worldwide leader in Datacenter services. They are expanding at unseen rates, doubling their worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months.
· Implement safety standards, policies and practices including but not limited to; safety management systems, training, and risk assessments.
· Collaborate with other groups within our Client (Facilities Managers, Human Resources, Hardware Operations) and outside vendors (General Contractors, sub-contractors, Emergency Services) as they relate to operations and construction.
· Ensure compliance and implementation of global safety programs and local regulatory legislation.
· Develop safety plans for on-site emergencies, special events and other unique safety situations.
· Perform safety data analysis and create benchmarking.
· Ensure safety recordkeeping and provide accurate reporting and metrics to support business safety initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
· 5 or more years of field experience with a proven record of safety.
Minimum college/university degree in a safety and health field or experience equivalent.
· Experience designing and implementing safety policy, processes and procedural documentation.
· Considerable knowledge of local safety and health regulatory law and practices of investigations and workplace safety.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.