Regional Product Manager - Global Travel Company
Strong brand in the Travel industry and an extensive client base.
Excellent compensation and benefits and rapid career progression.
About Our Client
Our client is a dedicated travel industry wholesaler, focusing on connecting travel professionals around the world.
In 2015 and 2016 they made two acquisitions, making them a truly global supplier of travel and tourism solutions. They have over 130,000 hotels in more than 10,000 destinations throughout the globe, which are accessed by tour operators, travel agents, OTA's, airlines and wholesalers.
- Manage existing key accounts and identify and develop areas within their portfolio for possible growth.
- Be available to discuss service, pricing and terms and show willingness to have tough conversations to ensure margins remain in tact.
- Work closely with the Regional Product Director, to devise strategy and increase hotel acquisition
- Use initiative to seek out and source new business opportunities to increase revenue and market share.
- Interact with all functions across the businesses to share best practice and follow up on sales leads.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in travel and tourism industry.
- Experience in sales and account management.
- Strong negotiating ability when discussing terms and pricing rates.
- Ability to greater and leverage supplier/customer relationships.
- English and Japanese language.
What's on Offer
Work for one of the largest travel companies in the world responsible for the build out of the Tokyo market.