Regional Product Manager - APAC
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
About Our Client
International Gaming Company
- Work closely with Regional Publishing Producer, regional functions and global points of contact to ensure the self-publishing success for Japan market
- Study the trends of PC Online market in APAC to help planning approaches to APAC market (with expertise in Japan market)
- Conduct KPI & in-game data analysis to develop understanding of status of the game to provide the insight to related teams
- Carry out Live operation support, including event planning around key APAC seasonality
- Manage partnership with IP licensors and look for possible IP licensing opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, product management or other roles with experience in event planning, partnership management, and analytic problem solving in Japan market
- Deep understanding of Japan game market and latest trend in the industry
- Fluent in speaking and writing Japanese and English
- Solid understanding and experience with the product life-cycle
- Culturally sensitive across the APAC region including Japan
- Ability to analyze status of product & problem solving based on data
- Fore-sight and trend spotting/setting with knowledge of gaming industry & passion for games.
- Business travel needed, frequency around once in a quarter.
- Open minded - willing to enjoy & dive into game and market that is not your favorite.
What's on Offer
- International Environment
- Competitive Salary
- relocation to Singapore possible.