- Work for a gaming company where the headquarters are in America
- Flexible work hours
About Our Client
A leading company in the gaming industry with the headquarters located in the United States. Over 450 million users all over the world.
- Manage content pipeline schedules, deliveries, and distribution specific to supporting YOUR region via internal and external tracking means (Trello, QQ).
- Be the main point of contract between the Regional and Rest of World teams.
- Support Product Managers with in-region deliverable and executions.
- Manage user research agendas.
- Accountable for meeting milestone commitments and executing align agendas.
- Assist with outsourcing management needs for both partner studios.
- Identify and track production and organisational issues to completion.
- Keep the team informed on development results and changes.
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organised recap and list of action items.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the product development processes, organising large backlogs and working with multi-disciplinary teams from the concept phase through to live service. This candidate has experience in mobile development, free to play games, virtual economies and ideally the mobile FPS market.
What's on Offer
Directly own and contribute to the title's in-region success.
Help the organisation build a new team to support corporate initiatives from the ground up.
Flexible working hours.