Regional Procurement Manager
Have control of your business unit, partner strongly with business unit leader
Looking after wide range of Indirect Procurement categories
Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With the introduction of 5G in Japan the business has kicked off major projects for 2020. They are now expanding areas in the business including procurement and looking to hire a Regional level procurement professional to be part of the apac team and lead major initiatives for the continuous growth of the business.
- Manages the project procurement topics during pre & post sales, project team on procurement related topics for services, products and materials and coordinates with central functions of market in alignment with the Category Strategy provided.
- Procurement key interface on related matters and procedures. Accountable and responsible for all project procurement activities towards CT- and project requirements from bid phase until project closing.
- Responsible for locally managed category (like Indirect Materials & Services Such as Network Planning & Optimazation materials etc...)
- Analyses supply market, anticipates changes and drives associated procurement activities.
- Evaluates contracts and suppliers. Makes final supplier base decisions with relevant stakeholders.
- Strong years of Indirect Procurement experience
- Project Management Experience
- ERP (SAP) experience and general Computer Skills are required
- Business level English (TOEIC 750 or more) and fluent Japanese
- Analytical & problem-solving personality
- Work at a global company and is listed as one of the top tech businesses.
- You will be leading major projects for Japan business.
- Competitive salary (Base + Bonus)
- International environment and a very open work culture