- Opportunity to work for a world leading company in the industry.
- International and flexible working environment with rapid career progression.
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading international company in global navigation, satelite system in Semiconductor industry. They have offices and sales network in more than 100 countries around the world.
- Plan and manage a regional growth strategy for the industrial, consumer market aligning with global.
- Align and achieve the sales target (e.g. revenue, design-in, design-win).
- Establish direct contact and relationships to key customers for solution based promotions and seek their feedback on products and future customer requirements for the value sales.
- Support and train company's sales channel and marketing communication.
- Provide competition analysis for a market segment in a region.
The Successful Applicant
- From 3 years of experience in B2B Sales/Marketing in Semiconductor industry.
- Background in Engineering, high-tech industrial products, solutions and services (ideally with software-enabled hardware) is a plus.
- Fast learner and able to understand disruptive high-tech products and their related processes quickly.
- Fluent in Japanese and English (read, write, presentation).
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a high-tech company with industry-leading technology.
- Chance to travel domestically and internationally for business trip.
- English usage with direct communications with the global team.
- Attractive compensation with fast career progression.