- Engage in market access strategies and carry out crossfunctional plans.
- Top Euro pharma with great product pipelines in various therapeutic areas.
About Our Client
- Globally renown mega pharma that is well established in both the global and Japan market.
- Has a diverse portfolio of products in many various therapeutic areas with strong pipelines.
- Lead and develop market access strategies, in close coordination with various internal teams.
- Communicate closely with external stake holders.
- Locate unmet needs and offer solutions by engaging with key stake holders.
- Create forecasts and propose future regional access plans.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 year experience in marketing, medical affairs, or MR.
- Experience working with university hospitals or key hospital opinion leaders.
- High level communication skills in Japanese and English. TOEIC 730.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, compensation, and benefits.
- International working environment.
- Great work-life balance.