- Start a new team of infromation security
- End to end securty management, collaboration with Global team
About Our Client
It is a world renown Fashion and Luxury retailer with more than 100 years of history. The company has long-established business in Japan, growing market share and revenue. Located in central Tokyo however employees currently are working from home.
- The primary purpose of this role is to ensure strong regional alignment with the Global CISO team/strategy and promote any regional requirements for integration in the Global Information Security strategy.
- The secondary purpose of this role is to manage and deliver several Cybersecurity Transformation Programs activities that fall within this domain. All the SecOps aspects like day to day operations, patch and vulnerability management or security architecture design are part of it.
- The third purpose of this role is to become a credible and recognized Information Security Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) across the region able to influence at Senior level, educate the business functions; interact successfully with all oversight functions (risk, audit, legal…) and local regulators.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years or more experience in IT security domain
- Strong skills in either areas o IT security such as Cybersecurity OR Network Security OR Audit and Governance
- Fluency in Japanese and business level English
- Project Management experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- International working environment
- Starting up a security team, influencing both local and Global Cybersecurity strategy and policy