Regional Head of Ecommerce
Highly recognisable brand, overseas headquartered Fashion & Apparel company
Ecommerce Driector Opportunity!
About Our Client
Overseas headquartered market leading fashion & apparel brand!
- Develop a strategic vision and plan to grow the digital commerce business in Japan
- Responsibility for developing, managing, and achieving financial objectives for the Japanese e-commerce business.
- Partner with our vendors in Japan to keep implementing the latest developments and develop the business from a sales and brand point of view for the business
- Drive day-to-day relationships and ongoing activity with 3rd party providers
- Partner with regional and global ecommerce teams, to benchmark and implement best practices.
- Develop forward-thinking strategies to deliver innovative digital experiences that enhance the brand and drive results
- Collaborate with Merchandising, Marketing and other relevant constituents to develop and manage on-line product assortments and product presentation
- Supervise development of photography and product attributes for online product assortment
- Review site and marketing performance reports and make optimisation recommendations to help reach stated goals
- Develop strong internal relationships with Marketing, Merchandising, IT, Operations and the Executive Management team which support e-commerce related initiatives and proactively communicate
The Successful Applicant
- Experience: The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in e-commerce roles (business management, merchandising, project management, marketing) with an e-commence retailer(s) specialising in apparel, fashion or consumer goods
- Education: Prospective candidates will have an undergraduate degree. An advanced degree is highly desired.
What's on Offer
Market leading package, rapid career growth and joining a highly successful business.