Regional General Manager - Global Travel Company
Strong brand in the Travel industry and an extensive client base.
Excellent compensation and benefits and rapid career progression.
Our client is a dedicated travel industry wholesaler, focusing on connecting travel professionals around the world.
In 2015 and 2016 they made two acquisitions, making them a truly global supplier of travel and tourism solutions. They have over 130,000 hotels in more than 10,000 destinations throughout the globe, which are accessed by tour operators, travel agents, OTA's, airlines and wholesalers.
- Work with the Japan Country Manager to achieve overall excellence goal of each product line
- Have extensive daily interaction with the Tokyo associates to drive their performance and ensure quality is maintained
- Weekly calls with the Korea team to monitor country performance
- Drive product changes with the Tokyo team to improve each product pacing as well as Learning and Discovery experiences.
- Background in travel and tourism industry.
- Experience in sales and account management.
- Strong negotiating ability when discussing terms and pricing rates.
- Ability to greater and leverage supplier/customer relationships.
- English and Japanese language.
Work for one of the largest travel companies in the world responsible for the build out of the Tokyo market.