Regional FP&A Manager
Opportunity to managing the whole Japan operations as Finance Lead
Excellent Work Life Balance
My client is a global manufacturing giant(Foreign Business) but interestingly their HQ is based in Japan. There are roughly 60,000employees globally and 7,000 in Japan operations. In order to strength their local and global presence, they recently had acquisition with their competitor and are considered as one of their largest businesses in its industry. The biggest mission now is to hire outstanding professionals in global HQ(Japan) and realign their operations. The Regional FP&A Manager will be working closely with the Japan Lead to look after the whole Japan operations including plants, R&D centers, and business units.
Regional FP&A manager is responsible for preparation of financial planning and deep analysis, audit compliance for all business units and overhead functions in Japan region.
- Lead FP&A team and execute the monthly review process through analysis, incorporating the preparation and presentation of monthly management report and analysis.
- Lead and manage Region plant and R&D finance controlling.
- Drive FP&A team activities and work collaboratively with key stakeholders (GL reporting team / BU controlling team) on monthly work, ad-hoc projects and set initiatives (budgets, mid-term plan).
- Streamline current FP&A processes and improvement.
- Manage accurate, robust and timely Financial Statements and analysis, validated through regular internal and external audits.
- Building strong relationships within Region finance team in order to collaborate delivering high quality outputs and partner teams accountable for driving positive business results.
- Lead and manage the conducting thorough periodic analysis on the Segment & Business unit performance as region level, generating management insights on any applicable variances and providing challenge & support to the Business Unit leads in order to develop and facilitate steps for remediation.
The regional FP&A Manager position requires at least 5years + Extensive financial planning experience at large multi national businesses.
People Management: At least 5years of people management experience(minimum 3full time employees) is needed.
Stakeholder Management: You must have non- Finance Stakeholder management experience such as plants, sales, marketing, IT etc.
- Internal/International Career Opportunities
- Opportunity to managing the whole Japan operations as Finance Lead
- Excellent Work Life Balance